Iron deficiency is the single most prevalent nutrient deficiency worldwide. Given that I’m one who will visit the farm but not eat there (…I’m a vegetarian), this has long been a concern for me. Rejoice, I have a wonderful solution – “Floradix.”
I eat a very iron rich diet: spinach, greens, kale, sweet potatoes, figs, dried apricots, tofu, beans, lentils, etc. Even so, I sometimes need an iron boost and pure iron supplements can wreak havoc on the belly (so to speak) so if you’re anything like me, try Floradix!
This all natural, organic supplement has been a God send. Daily use has boosted my iron levels a full four points in just over six months. It’s liquid formula is easy to take, tastes great (almost like honey) and has no noticeable side effects on my tummy. And, as an added bonus: Es ist aus Deutschland!!!
Here are a few interesting facts about iron & health:
|• Iron deficiency is the leading cause of fatigue among women between the time of menstruation and menopause (it is estimated that up to 26% of reproductive aged women are iron deficient).|
|• Adolescents and women of childbearing age need to regularly replace the iron that is eliminated through monthly blood loss.|
|• Endurance athletes and those who exercise regularly lose iron through sweat and the digestive tract, putting them at risk for deficiency and decreased stamina.|
|• Although it is readily found in nature, iron is poorly absorbed and Floradix Iron & Herbs is specially designed to support healthy iron levels due to its maximum absorption ability.|
About Floradix Iron + Herbs
Each dose contains 10 mg of elemental iron from 87 mg of ferrous gluconate. This form of iron, being chelated with an organic acid, has a higher absorption rate than most other forms of iron.
- A safe, low dose, organic liquid iron supplement
- Contains highly soluble iron gluconate, herbal extracts and co-factors vitamins B & C
- Fast, easy assimilation
- Free of additives, alcohol, preservatives, GMO, gluten & lactose
- Certified Kosher
- Packaged in environmentally-friendly glass bottles
- Gentle on the digestive tract and non-constipating
- Ideal for vegans and vegetarians
- Recommended by naturopaths & midwives
- Floradix Iron & Herbs is the best-selling natural liquid iron supplement in North America
- Floradix Iron & Herbs has been clinically proven to effectively normalize low iron levels
- Helps renew vitality
- Each 20 ml serving satisfies the RDA for women of childbearing age
- Beneficial for assisting in proper fetal development
- Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells
- Beneficial for pregnant & lactating women, athletes, the elderly & vegetarians or vegans
Flora has been a manufacturing and supply store in Germanypremium herbal products since 1965, but its roots stretch back to Germany in the early 1900s, where Dr. Otto Greither, father of the current owner Thomas Greither, dedicated his life to the discovery, production and distribution of natural health care products. Flora has preserved his original dedication to perfection and making available herbal remedies that ensure maximum purity, quality and potency with a holistic approach to health.
Available From Florahealth…