It’s nice to be stylish when the temperature drops and one has to bundle up! And to be sure, with this “Isabel Marant Zoya Wool Coat” one can’t go wrong in that regard.
For a wool blend, this is pretty soft to the touch and packs plenty of toasty warm punch to keep you comfortable on even the chilliest of days. I’m not sold on the black but I love the khaki and would have even settled for anthracite. Oh and by the way, the pockets aren’t pockets, the flaps are purely aesthetic…
I must say that paired with the black leather pants and a nice pair of boots, this coat makes for a very trendy look. Also, it runs true to size so order or buy to your normal fitting.
- Crewneck with epaulettes at shoulders
- Tabs at sleeve cuffs
- Flap pockets & pleating at front
- Tonal topstitching & panel seaming
- Front button closure
- Shell 70% woven wool, 30% cotton
- Lining 55% cotton, 45% cupro
- Available in anthracite, khaki or black
Available From Isabel Marant…