No sweetie for me this year… So, I spent a lazy day on the bed, drinking a bottle of wine, picking out a few silky treats for myself! Take a look…
I spent a lot of money on a lot of underwear. It’s Valentines Day… I’m worth it… Every Penny!
- Ritmo Antique Pink Nightdress, Padded Bra, Brazilian Brief & Suspender Belt (Parah)
When I ventured out today, I went straight for this first. I came across this nightdress a while back and I guess it stuck in the back of my head… In fact, I must have loved it a lot cuz I scooped up the whole set! What’s an extra bra, brief & suspender anyway! Just look at the yummy color!
- Elizabeth Open Bottom Girdle (Secrets in Lace)
- Natalie Diamond Heel Fully Fashioned Stocking (Secrets in Lace)
I almost hit SIL first! I needed a specific girdle and this works! Mine’s pink… I usually avoid pink but the outfit will call for it! And to ensure I had my cake and got to eat it… Stockings… Fully Fashioned of course. I love these so much… Two pair each in three different colors!
- Bella Bodysuit (Simona Barbieri)
- Signature Bodysuit (RCrescentini)
- Onyx Lemon Bodysuit (Nichole de Carle)
- Berlin Bodysuit (Wolford)
Bodysuits are the same as lattes… You should buy one each morning… and they should be very light and very hot! I am hilarious yes… I set out to grab three. Four must be a baker’s trio. Look at the “Onyx Lemon Bodysuit” (third below)… Wow! I’m gonna have all kinda fun with this one. I’m gonna have fun with all four!
- Contour Angela Girdle Dress (Bordelle)
Saw this… Bought this… Enough said…
Happy Valentine’s Day!