Wishing one could buy whatever one wants doesn’t make it so. But, careful investment in a few select high quality pieces can help build a fantastic work wardrobe over time.
The key is to make choices that are timeless, stylish and above all versatile. For example, a tailored black skirt suit can look completely different from one day to the next by simply changing up your stockings, shoes or blouse (or all three!)
With this in mind, I give you a beautiful variety of very good choices to start with. Each piece will make a different statement out of your outfit whether it is paired with trousers, a pant suit or skirt suit.
Two of these are hanging in my closet – can you guess which?…
- Carolina Herrera Printed Silk Tie-Neck Blouse
- Rachel Roy Silk Cascading Ruffle Blouse
- Carolina Herrera Silk Charmeuse Bow Cuff Blouse
- Giorgio Armani Silk Blouse
- Givenchy Cotton Front Button Blouse
- Jason Wu Silk Scarf Tie Blouse
- Oscar de la Renta Mirror Silk Chiffon Lace Blouse
- Zac Posen Silk Bow Appliqué Blouse